PCP Senior and Teen Team Rep Programs
The application is open for the PCP Senior and Teen Team Rep Programs. Since the PCP Senior Team has been around for a few years, we are now introducing our brand new Teen Team!
WHAT IS A PCP REP? A PCP Rep is simply a rising senior for the Class of 2019 (current JUNIOR) or teen who wants to do a professional photo session at Pagette Callender Photography and who wants to do group stylized group shoots and community activities with other teens in our program.
Meet the 2018 PCP Senior Team members below and click on each of them to see more of their session images on their exclusive apps.
The application is now open!!
PCP Senior Team – Class of 2019 (rising seniors)
PCP Teen Team
Class of 2020 (current sophomores)
Class of 2021 (current freshman)
Class of 2022 (current 8th graders)
As a PCP Senior or Teen Team Rep, you will have an individual photo session with Pagette and you will have the opportunity to participate in Group Photo Sessions with other reps during the year. Our Reps are just every day guys and girls LIKE YOU from ALL LOCAL SCHOOLS – private, public and home schools as well. Students in San Antonio and all surrounding communities are welcome to apply! (Boerne, New Braunfels, Devine, Hondo, Castroville, to name a few)
When you apply, I closely review your social media accounts to make sure that you will be a great fit for the Pagette Callender Photography brand, and I conduct phone and in person interviews.
It does NOT COST EXTRA to be a rep! You pay for your session and for the pictures you like. As a rep, you are giving yourself additional opportunities for shoots and group activities. There is no pressure to sell or market for Pagette Callender Photography. I know that you are busy!! That’s why I don’t require participation in group activities or social media posting. I want this to be something that’s fun and adds great memories to your senior year!
***IMPORTANT – ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE PARENTAL PERMISSION BEFORE APPLYING. IF YOU APPLY WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. MAKE SURE YOUR PARENTS HAVE READ THROUGH THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE YOU APPLY.***
Here are the steps:
- Apply! – With your parent’s consent, complete the online application. Make sure that your parents have read through and understand all the information on our website about the teams and are completely on board before you apply. If your parent has not reviewed the information prior to our call, you will be disqualified.
- Once you have completed your application, I will review it and then schedule a time to call to talk more with you and your parent.
- After you are chosen for our Senior or Teen team, we will schedule your individual session. As a rep, you will receive a discount on your Creative Fee. I will work with you to help you decide what to wear and the location of your session. For Senior girls, we will schedule your hair and makeup appointment as well**. At your session, I will work with you to help you enjoy your experience and we will create images that you will love! After your session, we will schedule your Image Reveal and Ordering appointment for you to see your images for the first time and order your favorites. We have several collections of products to choose from as well as a la carte products.
- After you complete your individual session, you will be able to participate in group sessions with other reps as they arise.
- If you refer your friends, you can receive print credits to use toward products.
- Your images will be showcased on my social media pages and website.
**Hair and Makeup is an additional fee.**
If you are interested in participating in our Senior or Teen Team, show your parents this site, get their permission, then complete the application!
Are you interested in being a part of the 2019 PCP Senior Team or PCP Teen Team? I hope you are! If so, then it’s time to apply!